For the purposes you agree to in this Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent (‘Consent’), Personal Insolvency Management Pty Limited ACN 153 865 840 trading as Resolvr (‘PIM’, ‘we’, ‘our’) collects personal information including credit information about you. PIM is part of the Credit Corp Group which comprises Credit Corp Group Limited and its subsidiaries. By agreeing to and/or signing this consent, you agree we can, consistent with privacy and credit reporting laws, collect, use and exchange credit and personal information about you for the purposes outlined in this consent.
Information and Purposes
We collect credit and personal information about you in order to provide you with:
- Assistance with managing your debts; or
- Other services stated in this Consent.
The information we obtain from you is used and disclosed, subject to compliance with privacy and credit reporting laws, only for the purposes listed in this Consent, as permitted or required by law or otherwise with your permission.
We require the information we collect from you to verify your identity, to assess your eligibility for a Debt Agreement and where appropriate, make those applications and interact with creditors on your behalf. If you do not provide the information sought and your consent to our use of your information in accordance with this Consent, we may be unable to process your enquiry, or we may be limited in the other services we can offer you.
You confirm that you are authorised to provide any personal information to us.
Your Consent to the Disclosure
By agreeing to the terms of this Consent and/or signing below, you consent and agree PIM may:
- Use your personal information:
- Website: http://www.dvs.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
- Phone: (02) 6141 6666
- Email: DVS.Manager@ag.gov.au;
- To verify your identity, including using the Document Verification Service to confirm that the personal information you provide to us on your identity documents as evidence of your identity match the information held by the agency which issued that document. Our use of the Document Verification Service to verify your identity may involve the use of third party systems and services. You can find more information about the Document Verification Service as follows:
- To assess your enquiry;
- To manage or better service your future needs;
- To assist you to manage your debts;
- To collect any amounts you owe in relation to consumer credit;
- As permitted or required by law.
Agreement regarding disclosure of information to credit reporting bodies
You also agree that we may, as appropriate:
- Provide your identification details to the credit reporting body;
- Exchange your credit information with the credit reporting body
- Obtain information about your commercial activities, or commercial credit worthiness, where relevant, from a credit reporting body.
Accessing, correcting and making a complaint about your personal information
Last updated: September 2017